Subscribe to HGAccent's E-Letter and Save 10% off Your First Purchase!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Virtual Craft Show

For a while I tossed around a question. How can people from all over the world possibly make it to all the craft shows? They can't. And if they can't how will they see my items? My desire to reach a larger customer base lead me to the idea of creating a virtual craft show. I posted my idea on my FB page and artisans seemed to love it. So today I created HGAccent's Virtual Craft Show! The show is designed so that all artisans can post their unique products for free. My hope is that people will spread the word about the show which will lead to great success for all.
 
Please take a moment to view the show. www.facebook.com/HGAccentsVirtualCraftShow
 
Feedback would be greatly appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment