Subscribe to HGAccent's E-Letter and Save 10% off Your First Purchase!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Preparing for the Holidays

It seems like this year has flown by, and all of the sudden the holidays are here. HGA is going to be in the Summerville, SC Holly Days festival this year. I can't wait. I am ramping up on new items and weeding out items I don't think will do so hot. It is a strange business though, crafting that it is. What one person finds to be unique another can find to be ugly. I often have to remind myself that even if I don't like it, someone else may.  I am thinking of other crafts that I can sell as well. The problem is time. I must admit with a month away,  it would be a little late in the game to start trying to put new crafts in my line up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment